Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Piggy Journal Entry #3

Dear Journal,
                  It was an accident. That's all it was. It wasn't our fault. He was dirty, covered in branches. It was dark and raining! We couldn't see! We were scared. He looked like an animal. He acted like an animal! It was only self-defense! It doesn't mean anything. Actually it does, we need to get off this island. Simon never hurt anyone but now he's dead. If the adults saw us now, I hardly think they would even recognize us as humans! Let alone British boys. It was just an accident. We aren't capable of murder. We are just lost, scared boys. They didn't mean it. Ralph was in the circle. He saw what they did. He claimed they looked like animals. But we aren't, we are boys. humans. civilized people. How could we have stooped so low? And now one of us is dead by our own hand. I don't know if I can live with that. This reminds me if the a story a horrible story of my...my.... dad. It was a dark night me and my dad had just gotten out of a movie and we were walking through a alley, then a man came up to us he didn't look very nice but it was late at night. He then pulled out a gun and yelled "Give me everything you got! Now!" The look on my dads face was the last expression I ever saw on his face.. well at least while he was alive, he yelled "Run Piggy Run!" so what could I do? I ran as fast as I could as I looked back the only thing I heard and saw was my dad struggling to fight off the criminal and the shots that the criminal took. Well there's nothing I can do about it now I just hope more people don't lose their life or hurt , but that didn't last too long. While me, Ralph, and SamnEric were sleeping we heard Jack's tribe coming our way form the noise of their howls I though they were coming for the conch which showed the leadership but the nerve of those guys they stole my glasses! Like I said before anybody can turn on you on this island as fast as you can say 1, 2, 3. Thankfully Ralph said he will try his best to get my glasses back. I will try my best to write another entry when I get the chance.
I really wish they would stop fighting!
 
I really wish I was home....

2 comments:

  1. I Cant believe the way Jacks tribe thinks there are no boundaries. He thinks of no one but himself. I sure do miss daddy. At least I still got Auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish everyone would just stop fighting and realize its only going to make things worse.. It's so frustrating! If we stopped fighting with each other than maybe something positive would actually come out of it, but its just part of our evil human nature.

    ReplyDelete