Monday, May 20, 2013

Piggy Journal Entry #2

Dear Journal,
Who Knew My Glasses Could Be So Helpful
               Nobody listens to me, not even Ralph who I thought would be my friend. We was the first ones on this island, after all...we should be able to talk and be friends so as to teach the other boys the meaning and importance of friendship. My ass-mar is getting worse, I have to run and follow Ralph around and my auntie be here she would be mad. I am the one that has to keep order and remember others of the rules of the conch..it's tiring. Jack and his group of hunters be getting more savage-like every day and all they want is meat, meat, meat. They scare me. I wish more people would be like Ralph, I know he a good guy on the inside and the way he act is probably because I follow him and annoy him. He right. I must be annoying but at least know that me the wisest of all. Am I annoying?    I don't notice it. Oh well. Looking around, there is nobody here on the beach beside me; the days are hot and sticky and unbearable. Ralph is probably out looking for them fruit and SamnEric taking care of the fire, paying more attention now because of the ship that we missed thanks to the hunters not looking after the fire, and the forest fire cause of their irresponsibility.Oh yah, so they leave me here as if I don't exist. They will see, one day they will see the mistake they are making. They pick on me cause of my ass-mar, fatness, and to top it off they Ralph even broke my glasses the nerve of that guy! after told Ralph not to tell others of my nickname "Piggy" and he still did it. You can't trust anybody on this island, you never know what they might do; turn their back on you as fast as you can say 1, 2 , 3.


The Tribe Putting On Paint

3 comments:

  1. It wasn't our fault we missed the boat. We needed to get meat so we can fix our diets. Also, even if the fire was still going, who says they would have even seen the smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy you need to stop complaining about me telling everyone your nickname. Also in case you weren't aware I didn't break your glasses, that was Jack. I might not seem to be your friend because you just make me so mad by being lazy and not helping with hardly anything. The reason we complain about you ass-mar is that you use that as a reason for not doing anything all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like everyone is going insane. You are right, Ralph is untrusting. He doesn't even listen. Jack is crazy for meat. I wonder what is going to happen to us if everyone turns on each other.

    ReplyDelete