Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Piggy Journal Entry #1

Dear Journal,
The Conch
                       It is my first day on this mysterious island at least thats what I assume, I really don't know how I came to be here. While walking around I stumble upon a boy around my age, his name is Ralph. He didn't say much, answered my question's in short sentences, and keeps to himself most of the time. While talking to Ralph I remembered how we ended up here the last few things I remember was the pilot talking about a atom-bomb being dropped and a war going on, then there were flames coming out of one side of the plane next thing you know we ended up here. The thing i'm most worried about is that the boys will tease me more because of my ass-mar (as Ralph calls it but my aunti said it's pronounced asthma) and my nickname piggy anyway i'm mostly worried because there are no adult's around well at least as I can see. While around the water Ralph and I fumbled upon a conch, I remember seeing it one someone's wall and whenever he called it his mother would come, this may be very helpful. We went and picked it up I definetly couldn't blow it because of my asthma so I told ralph how to blow it, but he wasn't doing it right! He soon got it and next thing you know all the other boys I remembered from the plane start popping out of the creepers and tree's. We finally all got together and decided we need a leader and there were two people that seemed right which were Ralph and Jack (head of the choir). But I didn't like either of them Ralph because he said he wouldn't tell anybody my nickname bit he did and Jack because he just does't seem to like by assuming buy his words and looks toward me. Well we pick groups to hunt and explore and as I thought I didn't picked for either I was told to stay back and take names which was even more difficult with these little kids running around and not wanting to pay attention. Well it's getting dark now the explorers seem to be on their way back i'll write the next time I get a chance.

Everybody Coming Out Of The Jungle

5 comments:

  1. i think Ralph likes us deep down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, Piggy, you're so silly, sometimes. I say ass-mar, cuz that's how you sound like when you are actually saying the word. If you want me to say the word correctly, next time pronounce your words better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piggy, sometimes you need to take a joke. Half of the stuff the others are teasing you about you take seriously. You should joke back with them, and chill out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piggy, man you gotta calm down. i know that people don't listen to you, and people get on your nerves but you have to listen to me. everyone has a job, and those jobs must be done. and yes Jack and his hunters are wild. we will keep an eye out.

    Ralph

    ReplyDelete